A WIDE RANGE OF ADVICE AND SUPPORT FOR
OVERSEAS PUPILS AND THEIR FAMILIES
WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET EDUCATION AT
THE UK'S LEADING SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES.
EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY AND MENTORING
Premium Educational Mentors (PEM) aim to ensure that all of our students fulfil their potential, because we realise that admission to the top schools, universities and careers is more competitive than it has ever been.
Many parents expect that their children’s school alone will direct children to achieve the height of their abilities. However, even at the most competitive schools, children benefit from outside mentorship to ensure that they are gaining the maximum competitive advantage from their schooling.
So, our Academic Mentors motivate, guide and advise children and build confidence. This service is especially useful for overseas families.
An Academic Mentor will be an experienced parent or professional educator and as part of our service will:
• Visit the child at school regularly to meet with House parents, tutors, and teachers as necessary, whilst monitoring academic progress and giving you feedback via regular reports.
• Assist parents in interpreting school end of term reports and liaise with the school on your behalf to resolve anything that is of mutual concern.
• Resolve any issues or concerns parents and child may have regarding pastoral care matters.
• Help the child make important subject choice decisions at GCSE, A Level or IB.
• Assist in making arrangements for holidays if required.
• Organise tuition programmes.• Advise on suitable UK university courses and help with the application process.